Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Hip Hip Hurray.

I won a prize on Spankee Doodle and I'm so excited! It's Becoming a Lady by Adaline Raine and I can't wait to read it because I absolutely LOVED Marked by the Alpha.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marked-by-the-Alpha-ebook/dp/B00B1SMLGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372348207&sr=8-1&keywords=marked+by+the+alpha

This was my review of marked by the Alpha on Amazon.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars much more than you expect 5 Jun 2013
 By Tara Finnegan Format:Kindle Edition
Amazon Verified Purchase

 On the surface this is a paranormal werewolf romance and discipline and alpha male story but what I really loved about it was the way it put into a story the conflict in a modern woman's mind of the need to be independent, strong and self-sufficient versus the much deeper and harder to define desire to submit in spite of her independence. A book that can speak to your soul as well as your imagination

1 comment: