Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Friday 5 July 2013

Saturday Spankings




Another excerpt from My Naughty Little Secret, Siobhan discovers Michael has been lying to her about his true identity and finally, they break through a world of lies and secrets.

I bit his lips hungrily until he moaned for me to stop or he’d be marked. I thrust my chest upwards, wanting him to take my breasts in his mouth. I was desperate to cum, yet I couldn’t let go. I was holding back. Michael told me to turn over; he knew what I needed. I had to submit to him. Then he tied my hands above my head to the headboard and put some pillows under my hips. He played with my clit causing me to moan in pleasure, making me beg for more. Then he spanked me, hard. Finally, I could feel my body yielding to his will.



14 comments:

  1. Yup, the lady knows what she needs to achieve fulfillment, and so does her fella. Wonderful snippet, Tara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes there is nothing else for it Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Mmmm. A tied-up vixen, who knows what she needs. Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's nice to see she gets what she needs! Thank you Daizie

      Delete
  3. I can picture this scene clearly. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot snip. So much going on in a short span. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a good fight to make a hot make up session - it's almost worth the row!

      Delete
  5. Love the urgency and yearning in her posture... and her finally succumbing to his will... a lot of emotion in a few short words...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sexy, Tara!
    well done.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! He knows exactly what she needs and doesn't hesitate to give it to her. Great snippet;)

    ReplyDelete