Warning

This blog is intended for the use and enjoyment of those over 18 years old. If you are under 18 please leave immediately, before your parents catch you.

Friday 26 July 2013

Saturday Spankings




Yes siree, it's that spankilicious time of the week again when we get a sneak peek at what everyone is writing about.I'm going to be reading on the train this week, so I hope I don't get too hot and bothered or I shall have to spank the other authors for causing me public embarrassment. I have to admit, it appeals to my very naughty side to know what I'm at when all the other unsuspecting travellers are reading their boring newspapers.

I had a real dilemma about whether to show another little sneak preview of my current work in progress to go back to my friend Siobhan, she's such a delightfully naughty character that I just love sharing her. But I left you all high and dry last week with Maeve's rejection so I figured you'd lynch me if I didn't give you a follow up. This is the first time they meet after he had rejected her advances. Larry appears unexpectedly while Maeve is in the company of another man. A spat starts, and he asks to see her in private.




“Now where were we...?” he asked, “...Oh yes, I remember.” He kissed her hungrily, inhaling her sea scent, and grabbed her behind pulling her as close as he could.
“Is this what you wanted,” he asked, roughly tugging her hair to raise her mouth toward his again.  She was breathless, it was rougher than she expected, but yes, she had to admit, it was exactly what she wanted.
“New rules Maeve, I’m no longer keeping my hands to myself.” He undressed her; to her shock and unexpected pleasure he put her naked body across his knee again and spanked her once more.

“No more toying with us, either it’s him or me; I expect my woman to be faithful.” Each word was met with a sharp slap on her buttocks and while she writhed to escape the pain, she relished his possession of her. 

Thank you for joining me on Saturday Spankings, please be sure to visit everyone on the list if you haven't already. And do please leave a comment, however good or bad, or even just say "Hi!"





36 comments:

  1. OK, I'm really curious. I like it when a story has a serious, real life theme along with the hot scenes. How far are you?

    Have a lovely weekend with your friend, Tara!!! Drink something yummy for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about 3/4 way through Natasha, hopefully will wrap it up by the end of August, and then I'll talk nicely to Stormy Night Publications.
    As for having a lovely weekend, it's almost guaranteed, the friend I'm off with is a friend since secondary school (I guess high school to you), we were roomies in college and I've known her forever.Drink something yummy? This is Ireland...enough said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and seems like her relishing and want will make her choice easy here... and perhaps the rougher the better... lovely snippet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Joseph, it's the dilemma of the modern woman and the cry of nature...at times so confusing...

      Delete
  4. Yup, I'd say Larry is definitely interested, despite his earlier rejection of Maeve, and he wants their relationship to be exclusive. I also like the new rules he's setting. Yummy excerpt, Tara. Enjoy your holiday, and have a wild, wonderful time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confusing for poor Maeve, but maybe she might get what she wants. If not, at least she'll have fun trying! Thanks Kathryn, it should be a fun weekend. I'm trying to fit in what I can before the train, I don't want to blush too much!

      Delete
  5. Great snippet, Tara! I love a possessive hero...especially one who spanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I agree a little bit of possessive can be so nice as long as it's reasonable. It's hot to feel wanted.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm.... A hand in the hair always gets me going. I also love the name; Siobhan. It makes my little Irish heart go pitter patter. Good job.

      Delete
    2. Me too Maddie, there is something primal about it. Thank you

      Delete
  7. Just remember that most of the spanking authors will welcome the spanking. :)

    Not keeping his hands to himself? I guess he'll find other things to keep them occupied.

    Anastasia Vitsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us lot, welcoming a spanking...I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about Ana ;)
      Thank you

      Delete
  8. Oh, possession. Mmm. Excuse me a moment. . . ;) Great scene, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, possession can run deep...

      Delete
  9. I'm with Emily on this: Possession is delightful. Rougher than expected, but just what she wanted. A hot Saturday morning read! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice,
      I think she may prove to like a few things that "nice" girls shouldn't!

      Delete
  10. I think we all love that take charge guy and we love it when he handles things his way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, PK, Just what is it about that no nonsense approach that has so many of us weak at the knees? Thank you.

      Delete
  11. Wow, this is very hot and delicious. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know why, but when he said "New rules" I got all goosey. I like a take charge sort of guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, not asking but demanding, I know what you mean Celeste, thank you.

      Delete
  13. Yum. Love that caveman style :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Caveman style too. mm hmm. Have a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m with Celeste! As soon as he said "New rules Maeve” he had me. Great snippet Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sexy. I love hair-pulling; it goes with spanking so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to go well with spanking, I totally agree.Thank you Patricia

      Delete
  17. Where do I even start? There's so much about this I like... the underlying themes, the hair pulling, his commanding voice... and what new rules? What's up with the hands off policy? I'm intrigued - can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hands off policy was a rule he set, having acted impulsively once before. Sorry but that's as much as I can give for now!

      Delete
  18. Well, he pretty much called her his woman, so I guess she needn't feel rejected any more. I'm loving this story!

    ReplyDelete